The Director provides strategic and operational leadership for our Patient Service Center, a key component in our patient centered, value driven care delivery model. Our Patient Service Center is the first point of contact and critical resource for maximizing patient access to the right care in the right setting at the right time. The Patient Service Center Director will deliver a seamless and fully integrated call quality experience that begins with one call for care and provides first call resolution and optimal access to care to all patients. The Director will collaborate with all stakeholders and cross functional departments optimize the patient experience while maximizing productivity and cost effectiveness. The Director is accountable for training and performance management to ensure all services are meeting or exceeding key performance measures in health plan compliance, Employee Engagement, Service, Quality and Finance.
• A productive and inviting overall contact center culture.
• A patient-focused engagement contact center.
5. Establish goals and develop strategies to support organization’s objectives.
6. Anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement work plans to build and remain a world-
class service center organization.
7. Stay current on industry practices and issues, assessing and communicating their potential impact on the business.
8. Lead multi-year effort to transform phone and other electronic channels of service communication for current and prospective
patients and constituents.
9. Lead and inspire the team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
10. Collaborates effectively and cross functionally with all enterprise departments to deliver on shared goals and objectives to
maximize value for the patient.
11. Directs and oversees recruitment, hiring, training, certification, annual competency assessment, and performance management for
all management and staff.
12. Manages and oversees the quality assurance program.
13. Oversees the development and management of operational budgets including staffing forecast to deliver the highest levels of
service and efficiency.
14. Participates on various internal and external committees, representing the Patient Service Center.
15. Works pro-actively with management and physician leadership to identify and respond to shifts in service demand or supply.
16. Serves as the business champion/project leader for key operational initiatives and projects as assigned, utilizing a cross-
17. Performs other related duties as assigned.